• Ensuring safety of investment an investor makes is a matter of primary concern and of atmost importance. Investor is given guarantee of his investment by depositing his investment in a bank.
• Investor's money come into the club as membership fee and interest free deposit. Amount received in these two heads are deposited in a bank. An FD receipt is given to the investor along with the membership certificate.
• Along with this, to give guarantee that the investment will not be used by the club, another MOU (Memorandum Of Understanding) will be signed between the club and the investor. Only the interest of the deposit, annual subscription & annual contribution will be used by the club for meeting expenses.
• The club will use the deposits only for making capital investments such as buying land and developing infrastructure.
• Use of deposits is possible only after getting permission from the general body of the club.
• Income from Bank (Returns from the Deposit)
• Income from Annual Subscription & contribution from Members
• Income from sale of shares
• Club House Membership
• Sports Coaching Programs – Inland & overseas Football Team
Proud ownership of the first true professional football club of the nation
Goodwill of the club
Facilities in the club house
Affiliation with the other clubs in future
Accommodation facilities with a discount
Tickets for the team's matches on rotation
Restricted free entries in a year to the club house for ordinary members
Football and club materials at discounted rates at the club showroom
Possible dividends if the company is able to make profits